Comment on page
- Token Ticker: $FD – Fairy Dust[ F
- Total Supply: 333,555,888 $FD (Episode 1). The token price is linked to the value of Flower BOXes
- 18 decimals
- Locks and vesting as per approved tokenomics
- Total supply can be increased in Episode 2 of the Game. Any extra supply will be tied to the minting of new in-game NFTs
- Game mechanics of NFT Communities Battle will determine on which blockchain(s) the token will ultimately sit
- 40% of the funds raised in the Private Sale, Presale and IDO will be allocated to exchange listings, with locks in liquidity pools for 5 years.
The $FD token has deflationary mechanics. As tokens get used up for minting ingame NFTs and paying fees, while large amounts of $FD will be frozen by staking (specifically as part of liquidity mining, opening Locations, participating in Quests, farming NFTs, etc.), the total supply of $FD will drop significantly in the future.
- 10% when minting NFTs for $FD tokens
- Tokens pledged for paid Quests that the player has not completed are burned.
- We will regularly buy back a portion of $FD tokens from the market to support the rate.
- Purchase at Private Sale, Presale and IDO
- Game launch related giveaways: Airdrop and Bounty
- Staking of gaming NFTs
- Liquidity mining Selling in-game NFTs to other players
- Staking $FD
- Buying from an exchange or other players
- Completing Quests and tasks
- Levelling up in the Game
- ‘Cross-breeding’ and creating new magic items
- Purchase of NFT growth and life catalysts
- Character customization / development / advancement
- Wrapping $FD in NFTs
- Burning tokens when customizing a character
- Wrapping tokenized products (fashion and merch) in wNFTs
- Wrapping tokenized resources (gold, silver, minerals) in wNFTs